Osho

Osho

Education Master Plan 2006-2016, Republic of Palau - Republic of Palau Ministry of Education Palau.If you're not interested in elementary education, you might think this wouldn't be interesting to read. However, in addition to the historical and cultural information presented, there is a fascinating subtext. The overt report describes the previous 10-year plan, the current functioning of the school system, the next 10-year plan, and the stakeholders' comments. Somewhat more covertly, the report describes the government's failure to build new roads, develop and staff called-for committees, or make good fiscally. The result is a rather arch indictment. Would that I could write such a polite and damning report.