Osho

Osho

All Clear (All Clear, #2) - Connie Willis,  Katherine Kellgren Part 2. The story continues with the hapless historians still trapped in the early 1940's. The anxiety becomes more acute as deadlines loom. It's a big sprawling narrative, though the focus is domestic and intimate. It's fun to watch Willis tie her plot points back in, resolve the narrative, and throw in some big reveals for good measure. I figured out several mysteries and was sometimes frustrated by the protagonists' endless yet mostly useless rumination, but it helped to remember that these are people in their 20s, and not always skillful at thinking their way out of a wet paper bag.