Osho

Osho

Birds of the Fiji Bush - Fergus Clunie,  Pauline Morse A very attractive little guide to Fijian birds, with much helpful information about habits, breeding, and other behaviors. Beautiful, large, plentiful illustrations. Unfortunately, the text is extremely garbled at times. My guess is that this edition was scanned from a previous one and not then proofread. A few examples:bright yell edgingthe short tail hidden by Ion) hairy featheringand at bizarre when moultingForal between ground and canopyThese are all from one description, and aren't the only errors in it. This is one of the more intelligible descriptions; though not all are compromised, some are so rife with errors that a mental running start is necessary to understand them. It makes me want to volunteer to read proofs for the next edition.