Osho

Osho

Wan Sapraes Blong Mama - Aukusitino Tualasea,  Josefa Uluinaceva,  Viran Moah An early reader in Bislama, a creole spoken on Vanuatu. It's not too hard to understand if you immerse yourself for awhile (and remember that save is derived from French or Portuguese and means "know"). It's not clear from the scant traces of this book online, but my best guess is that the English "A Surprise for Mum" was the first and that "O se meaalofa mo Tina" (in Samoan), "Wanfala Sapraies Fo Mami" (in a different pidgin or creole), and this volume are translations.