Osho

Osho

Awareness Raising on Court Rules Relating to Domestic Violence in Vanuatu - Shirley Randell A grant report on programs intended to increase ni-Vanuatu awareness of changes in legal definitions of and remedies for domestic violence. Interesting for this reason, but also as an example of outcome reporting (including quotes from participants in Bislama with English translation). Includes recommendations based on participant feedback.If you need a book from Vanuatu for a challenge, this one is available as a PDF at http://www.sria.com.vu/docs/dvpcocolour.pdf