Osho

Osho

The Fugitive - Pramoedya Ananta Toer Indonesia.Reportedly structured as a Balinese shadow play, though familiarity with that form is not necessary for enjoying the novel. It begins in medias res but the reader does not need the anxious and intrusive little introduction to orient to the plot. The narrative is simple and somewhat artificial, but engaging nonetheless. Read with Aw's The Harmony Silk Factory and Kim's Lost Names Scenes from a Korean Boyhood for a broader perspective on the Japanese occupation across countries.