Osho

Osho

Semisi Nau, the story of my life: the autobiography of a Tongan Methodist Missionary who worked at Ontong Java in the Solomon Islands - Semisi Nau Tonga.The "introduction" is actually about half the book. It provides a useful historical and religious context for Semisi Nau's memoir and life. Nau's document is a record of movements from place to place, plus some cultural observations. It is not very personal and not even very specific about his religious interventions. It has more in common with Ratzinger's Milestones: Memoirs 1927-1977 than with the introduction that frames it. This account is interesting for its window on internecine conflict and institutionalized racism.