Osho

Osho

All Cats Have Asperger Syndrome - Kathy Hoopmann A cute, destimatizing picture book comparing people with Asperger's Syndrome to cats. Because there are many behavioral parallels, and because kittens pull our heartstrings with neoteny, the comparison makes people with AS less frightening and more engaging. I'm not sure who the intended audience is, but I could see it being an effective book for an elementary classroom with a child with AS, or for family members or other people who don't know how to approach someone with AS.