Osho

Osho

My Trip Around the World: August 1895-May, 1896 - Eleonora Hunt It's always interesting to read accounts of travel from other eras. While not terrifically compelling, Hunt's travelogue held my interest sufficiently for me to keep reading. Some of her ports of call are familiar to me, so I enjoyed comparing our experiences. There is a certain amount of assumed superiority, racism, and religiously-based disdain with which the reader must contend. Pair with any of Michael Palin's travel books for a somewhat different approach to the locals (natives, savages, heathens).