Osho

Osho

Is It Still Cheating if I Don't Get Caught? - Bruce Weinstein, Harriet Russell This is a life ethics book for teens. The principles are those articulated in his Life Principles: Feeling Good by Doing Good, with some simplified language and examples more relevant to young readers. This book could serve as the basis for a psychoeducational group or be incorporated into lesson planning for youth who have had poor adult role models or been in disciplinary or legal trouble. This would require more discussion about why a person would choose to act morally rather than amorally or immorally, which would be an interesting extension of the text and ensure that it was not used in a "Just Say No" parroting sort of way.