Osho

Osho

Of Spirits and Madness: An American Psychiatrist in Africa - Paul R. Linde Would work for Zimbabwe.This medical memoir describes Linde's experiences as a visiting psychiatrist in Zimbabwe. In general it's affectionate, culturally sensitive, and informative. Linde describes the setting and the people well, and while I sometimes wonder about his ways of investigating and managing psychiatric presentations (as a psychologist, I get to play "spot the differential diagnosis" as I read), but then, I'm sure he'd say the same if I wrote a memoir about my own work.