Osho

Osho

Woman at Point Zero - Nawal El Saadawi, Sherif Hetata A tightly constructed fictional study of PTSD, deceptively simply told within a clinical frame narrative given more credibility by the author's professional work. The protagonist committed a murder after betrayal after betrayal and a reductive cultural version of male-female relations. In this cultural regard, it is not very different from many stories, both actual and fictional, of the oppression many women experience in other African countries, regardless of religion or economics. A fine example of Nawal el Saadawi's themes and writing skill.