Osho

Osho

Where am I Wearing: A Global Tour to the Countries, Factories, and People that Make Our Clothes - Kelsey Timmerman A quick, informal introduction to issues of globalization and economic considerations for people just beginning to think about the topic, through the mechanism of the author's attempting to see where his clothes were manufactured. It's fine as an introductory exploration such as might be appropriate for an undergraduate class. If you're looking for a lot of background or analysis, though, this will not satisfy you.