Osho

Osho

Homeland: An Extraordinary Story of Hope and Survival - George Obama The autobiography, thus far, of President Obama's younger half-brother George in Kenya. The writing is fine and George's life story is interesting. What makes this fun, though, is its points of intersection and divergence with Barack Obama's memoir [b:Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance|88061|Dreams from My Father A Story of Race and Inheritance|Barack Obama|http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51EPAQ7CT1L._SL75_.jpg|86032]. The constellation formed by the brothers' stories is more complex and engaging than either read alone. Any family story is enriched by multiple perspectives, and even moreso when one is a public figure.