Osho

Osho

In Our Village: Kambi ya Simba Through the Eyes of Its Youth - Barbara Cervone In photos, text, and interviews with local adults, the youth of Kambi ya Simba ("Lion's Camp"), Tanzania describe their lives. Published by Next Generation Press, this charming and informative book ought to make readers immediately fantasize about what the teenagers in their lives could produce and what they would have to say, if only they had the invitation and the forum. A nice introduction to village life in Tanzania, and also a terrific stimulus for discussions about youth competencies and how to build and share them.