Osho

Osho

Birds of Trinidad and Tobago - Richard Ffrench,  Roger Neckles (Photographer) I received this as a gift after standing on a mountain in Tobago and realizing that my Caribbean bird books at hand didn't include Trinidad and Tobago. Thus, I used it retroactively to look up the birds we spotted and those we could identify without a book. This is better than many bird guides as the photos are reasonably clear and the descriptions full of information. We saw and can positively identify 16 birds that don't appear in this book, but 43 that do, including the White-tailed sabrewing, Rufous-tailed jacamar, Blue-crowned mot-mot, and some gorgeous Southern lapwings. It's a good basic guide and certainly better than many of the pocket bird identification books.