Osho

Osho

The Mind's Eye - Oliver Sacks, Richard Davidson I always enjoy Sacks, who narrated the prefatory remarks and the chapter about his own visual problems in the audiobook of this volume. The focus (hah) here is on problems (and compensatory strategies) related to seeing, sometimes optic, sometimes neurological. Sacks's appreciation for his subjects' humanity is refreshing compared to the objectifying and clinically distanced tone that is found in many case studies, including some that are trying hard to present people compassionately. For this alone, quite aside from my interest in neurology, I would praise and read Sacks.