Osho

Osho

Photographic Guide to Birds of the West Indies - G. Michael Flieg;Allan Sander The New Holland series of bird identification guides is uneven, but this is the best I've read so far. The photos are clear and the selection is good for common birds of the region. What distinguishes this volume is the descriptions of birds' feeding habits and other behaviors that allow for better identification. On a recent trip to the Caribbean, I was able to identify 54 species, including the very weird brown trembler, using this comparatively small field guide.