Osho

Osho

Look Me in the Eye: My Life with Asperger's - John Elder Robison It's fascinating to read this memoir by Augusten Burroughs's older brother. Both this book and Burroughs's A Wolf at the Table have an emotional focus on their father, and it's engrossing to compare their perspectives by reading these synchronic narratives. Robison's father is sometimes frightening but also pathetic, whereas Burroughs, the younger, experienced him more consistently as terrifying.Robison's writing is generally clear and coherent. Though there are occasional Aspy forays into a welter of technical details, the tone and content are often interpersonally sophisticated and sweet, as when he takes on a doggy persona to express affection and vulnerability to his wife.