Osho

Osho

How to Be Pope: What to Do and Where to Go Once You're in the Vatican - Piers Marchant Actually a reference book of sorts, not humor. No acknowledgment that popes thus far have been overwhelmingly white (it's noted that there were three African popes but no more mention is made) and all male, which may seem obvious to those familiar with Catholicism but which raises questions for those with different beliefs. The material is a compendium of factual snippets. It gives the very basics without much detail or flavor. I have no clear sense of why it was written in the second person.