Osho

Osho

China Survival Guide: How to Avoid Travel Troubles and Mortifying Mishaps - Larry Herzberg, Qin Herzberg The tone of the humor here hits me wrong most of the time. The introduction asserts that China is better than most people expect, but does so in a way that grates on me. Then, in a contradictory move, the rest of the book discusses mild to horrific mishaps that are expressed as if they're hilarious, which to my mind they're really not. Perhaps 1/4 to 1/3 of the book is directly useful (e.g., what to expect in a Chinese hospital). The rest is perhaps better left to a memoir rather than as travel advice.