Osho

Osho

Poems On Various Subjects - Phillis Wheatley Gambia.I learned little about Gambia, but, I think, much about colonization. The precocious Wheatley writes rhyming religious verse with occasional reference to being torn from her home as a child. I'm sure this was considered laudable and charming in its era. Reading it from this perspective, it's a testament to cultural overthrow and puts me strongly in mind of Anderson's Octavian Nothing: The Pox Party. You can write prettily in Latin, and this may avail you some, but you're still a slave.