Osho

Osho

A Wizard of Mars  - Diane Duane Long and a little slow, but not so bad in this regard as compared to some of the more recent installments in this series. There is more character depth and development, with some attention to ways that development and maturity relate to wizardry other than the peaking and dwindling of powers. Kit's experiences in a Burroughs chapter weirdly echo aspects of Murakami's Kafka on the Shore.The series has generally slowed its subjective time for each episode. This makes it more picaresque in feel, with less sense of the overall story arc.