Osho

Osho

Where the Hell is Matt? The Story Behind the Internet Dancing Sensation - Matt Harding Read as a download from Amazon. A fun introduction to the idea of travel that moves from personal project to a more engaged or altruistic activity. As a travelogue it's snapshot-style; like Matt's dances, it gives a moment of person with backdrop or other people, then moves on. It could be useful for discussing how a fantasy, not fully thought out, about "going abroad" or "studying overseas" might evolve from self- to other-focused.