Osho

Osho

Musicophilia: Tales of Music and the Brain (Audio) - Oliver Sacks, John      Lee Perhaps my favorite Sacks so far, because of the sustained focus on one topic but from a variety of perspectives. (I note that the first Sacks I ever read was Migraine, another single-topic book.) The first several chapters used case studies only as illustration for broader neurological points. I found them more interesting than most of the later, extended case studies, though the chapter on Williams syndrome had me leaping up for Adams and Victor's Principles of Neurology, Ninth Edition. Yes, that's my idea of a good time. Either you're happy you're not married to me or you wish you were. There's very little in between.