Osho

Osho

The Motorcycle Diaries: Notes on a Latin American Journey - Ernesto Guevara, Aleida Guevara March This makes me feel old, but in a good way. I don't want to be carousing about drunk on stolen wine, ill, with no money, pitching off my broke-down motorcycle over and over, misrepresenting my credentials and trying to score with cute women. I mean, it sounds good on paper, but I've made different choices with my life. What is interesting here is Che's discourse on class and opportunity. Otherwise, it's a mildly interesting travelogue by a guy.