Osho

Osho

Make Room Make Room - Harry Harrison Well, okay enough for what it was, but A) these lunkheads don't collect rainwater during a water shortage? and B) nothing about Soylent Green being people? Really? That's all movie script addenda? Boooo. Leaving aside the movie, it's not very good as a novel (though fine as a polemic, and there's good world-building). As a plot, it's pretty basic, with no real twists (or at least, none that are really worked). The ending is pretty anticlimactic. Harrison doesn't seem to have wrested much from his story elements.