Osho

Osho

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - F. Scott Fitzgerald Cute and a little stupid, though, I imagine, less so in its era. Man grows backward; is castigated; dies/is born. Science fiction has progressed significantly since Fitzgerald's era, though it's also the case that there was plenty of sophisticated contemporaneous science fiction. In this regard, Benjamin Button reminds me of The Road, another SF-y novel(la) by a non-SF writer that gets a lot of press because of the author's fame, not because it's particularly interesting science fiction.