Osho

Osho

Psychiatric Tales: Eleven Graphic Stories About Mental Illness - Darryl Cunningham Cunningham, a cartoonist who worked on a Bristish psychiatric ward, tells 11 "graphic stories" (i.e., stories in visual format) of psychiatric disorders. These are not 11 tales of people (though some include anonymized people and one describes the author's own experiences with anxiety. For the most part they're descriptions of mental health problems made more compelling with human examples. There's an over-representation of self-injury, and I don't agree with all of his assertions, but with those caveats, this could be a useful adjunct to an introductory abnormal psychology course.