Osho

Osho

Brummstein - Peter Adolphsen; Charlotte Barslund (translator) "All around them, chemistry carried out its destructive business...."A strange but engaging novella presented more or less in the language of a monograph on a scientific peculiarity, though the putative author knows more than he would have for complete verisimilitude. A useful structural comparator is Brooks's People of the Book, though here the point seems to be that human concerns and history are ephemeral and trivial, perhaps the opposite of Brooks's theme.