Osho

Osho

Anatomy of an Epidemic: Magic Bullets, Psychiatric Drugs, and the Astonishing Rise of Mental Illness in America - Robert Whitaker Whitaker makes some good arguments that are worth considering, but confuses the picture considerably by cherry-picking the data, leaps of logic, using his case studies and comments to make unreasonably extreme arguments (the words "always," "none," and "every" are always good indicators of this), and even ending by insulting anyone who disagrees with him. It's a shame, because though many of his concerns are probably valid, he undoes his utility by presenting his case in an unreliable manner.