Osho

Osho

Bored of the Rings - The Harvard Lampoon, Henry Beard, Douglas C. Kenney I've read this countless times before, but this time I read it aloud to my partner. There are a reasonable number of parts that withstand the test of time ("Oh, the leaves are falling, the flowers are wilting, and the rivers are all going Republican"). There are others that do not, and are so far removed from the present that Google cannot recall their referents. However, it still evokes pleasant memories, and, as my partner commented, "So that's why you sometimes say, 'Look! The Winged Victory of Samothrace!'"