Osho

Osho

Escaping The Invasion - Huda M. Al-Medlej Kuwait. It's hard to find Kuwaiti literature. My other choice was in the military/medical e-mails home, collected as a self-published book genre, and I've read enough of those recently. Escaping the Invasion is a short and simple narrative of the author and her family's escape from Kuwait, beginning with the invasion and ending shortly thereafter at the Saudi border. It's illustrated with photos, though I can't identify the source for most of them. It appears to be intended for a teen reader, and would be a good way to personalize a history lesson with a brief personal story.