Osho

Osho

Old Before My Time: Hayley Okines' Life with Progeria - Hayley Okines;Kerry Okines Before reading:Won as a first reads ARC. Author's home page: http://hayleyspage.com/HGPS is a tragic disease that is, or resembles, or mimics, premature aging. I'm hoping the book will strike a good balance between personal story and scientific information.After reading:More personal than scientific, the storytelling alternates between Hayley and her mother. The writing is not highly polished, making it a good teaching text. Because there are so few people with progeria, and because Hayley has been participating in clinical trials, the book provides a unique perspective.