Osho

Osho

Fifty Shades Darker  - E.L. James Seriously empty writing about ill-drawn characters with boring sex scenes and laughable dialogue. Really, if I wanted to read this for free, I'd just confiscate some high school student's cell phone and read the texts. I cannot believe in a multi-multi-million dollar CEO who plays "No, you hang up first." What is sadly believable is that many readers of this series as well as Twilight think a little love is all it takes to fix your man. Fortunately for Ana, Christian doesn't seem to be an actual sociopath, just a romance novel sociopath. I'm sort of finding the Twilight books more engaging in retrospect. I'd rather be reading for religious allegory than reading for fanfic allegory. "Oh, he's just like Edward" is not even as interesting as "Oh, he's just like Joseph Smith." If you liked this, by all means, enjoy. I found it flat and vapid.