Osho

Osho

The White Tiger - Aravind Adiga,  Read by John Lee Read as audiobook with an excellent reader.Well-narrated, quick, wry and entertaining, though not without its moral dilemmas, which include self-centeredness, classism and stereotyping perpetuated even by those who see themselves as enlightened or different; disloyalty, murder, and the question of whether living in "the darkness" and a corrupt social surround explains, justifies, or lets one off the hook for one's actions. I'd have rated it higher if the narrator made a better acknowledgment of the effects of his actions on his family. This seems to be an authorial omission, since the shape of the narrative cries out for it.Read with Michelle Cliff's No Telephone to Heaven for more on post-colonial iniquity, inequity, and rage.