Osho

Osho

The Last Will & Testament of Senhor da Silva Araújo - Germano Almeida, Sheila Faria Glaser Cape Verde. This was a fast, enjoyable book, a very funny novel whose absent protagonist leaves a will that runs to hundreds of pages. Embedded in the will and other characters' associations to it or tangents from it is the dead man's apologia pro vita sua. While sometimes he seems to be on the level, at other times there is sufficient evidence that he is engaged in image management and has spun events as best he can, perhaps even disguising his real intentions from himself.