Osho

Osho

A Fish Caught in Time: The Search for the Coelacanth - Samantha Weinberg Comoros. [Placeholder]Weinberg describes the discovery of the coelacanth (or perhaps the "discovery," since the fishing communities knew it was there even if scientists didn't). The story is engagingly told and contributes to the reader's understanding of the historical and political context of the fish as well as its natural history. An easy and interesting book. Some reviewers have noted some inaccuracies; I can't speak to this, so caveat emptor.