Osho

Osho

Little Princes: One Man's Promise to Bring Home the Lost Children of Nepal - Conor Grennan One of the better exemplars of the callow-youth-becomes-activist genre. Don't be put off by Grennan's initial pages, where, though I think he intends to present himself as brutally honest, he instead comes off as a guy who is ill-prepared and not very funny. After the book gets rolling, though, he does a much better job. Later in the story, I appreciated his honesty about not really knowing how to set up a US-based non-profit organization, and here the self-deprecating humor rang more true. This is intended to be a balance of coming of age and social service narrative. The balance sometimes works and sometimes does not. At its best, Grennan describes a transformative experience.