Osho

Osho

Surinam: Stumbling Through the Dark Heart of South America's Forgotten Jungle - Andrew Westoll Suriname. My last country for reading the world. The book was also published as [b:The Riverbones: Stumbling After Eden in the Jungles of Suriname|3268735|The Riverbones Stumbling After Eden in the Jungles of Suriname|Andrew Westoll|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1320480190s/3268735.jpg|3304074]. It doesn't quite meet my 2-year author residency requirement, but I'll follow up with Mark Plotkin, who is featured in absentia here as well.Mostly but not entirely a quest memoir, this follows Westoll as he hangs around in Surinam experiencing inchoate longings and, in the process of searching for what he's searching for, loses a relationship. Those there is some focus on the okopipi (Dendrobates azureus, blue frog), the purpose is to find meaning and identity, not just the frog. See his website, http://www.andrewwestoll.com/