Osho

Osho

From Darkness to Darkness - Jay Bell The sequel to Bell's first loka book, [b:The Cat in the Cradle|7963986|The Cat in the Cradle (Loka Legends #1)|Jay Bell|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1305472169s/7963986.jpg|11889537], set in the same universe and with most characters returning. In a story that is thematically similar to the previous book, a young man, Cole, is manipulated by a powerful, malevolent force, which must be fought though it is seemingly invulnerable. This force is again opposed by a coalition of loka wielders and their allies. Bonus for fans of giant talking cats: Kio gets it on.