Osho

Osho

The Stone Gods - Jeanette Winterson Any Winterson is a treat, though not necessarily fully intelligible. A lot about this sort-of-science-fiction novel made me laugh, not least of which was the core story in which all of the intrepid explorers, whom the reader might expect will be the new hope of humanity, die. The core narrative, though, is about the continuity (or even more extreme, the inevitability) of human, robot, parrot, and universal experience. A fun novel about archetypes, plus space pirates, bisexual robots, and of course, stone gods.