Osho

Osho

Dragonsblood - Todd J. McCaffrey As a former Publisher's Weekly reviewer, I have no idea how this clunker got a starred review. Its greatest virtue is that it makes Eragon look like Pulitzer material. The writing can only be described as terrible. I've taught high school fiction writing and frankly, my students' products were less ugly, repetitive and difficult to track than this. The quality is so poor that it repeatedly intrudes, making it difficult to engage with the plot. I have a high tolerance for unevenness in this series, but I may never be able to finish this one. Note that I had to add a "cannot-finish" shelf just for Todd.