Osho

Osho

The Caliph's House: A Year in Casablanca - Tahir Shah I admire here, as in his other books, Shah's ability to soak up an environment and describe details and conversations that heighten both its familiar and alien aspects. That said, if someone hung a cat where my child could see it, however much I understood the culture, I'd have my family on the next train out. Since Tahir travels a lot, in a semi-planned way similar to the renovation, I suppose Rachana knew what she was getting into when she married him. I'd like to know more about her and how she experienced the move, renovation, and life in the house.