Osho

Osho

The Killing of Worlds  - Scott Westerfeld The satisfying second half of Succession. Westerfeld uses science and psychology to wrap up the story of [b:The Risen Empire|267022|The Risen Empire (Succession, #1)|Scott Westerfeld|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1312059805s/267022.jpg|1641114] while leaving open options for a sequel. I will need to go back to Anastasia's thoughts as events were unfolding to check them against what she actually knew, but other than that, the plot unfolds and resolves briskly on both a vast and personal scale without too many now-wait-a-minute moments. Pleasurable and engaging science fiction that doesn't sacrifice emotion for physics.