Osho

Osho

The Red Pyramid (Kane Chronicles Series #1)

The Red Pyramid (Kane Chronicles Series #1) - Between Riordan and Michael Scott, I'm getting awfully confused about which mythological pantheon is fighting whom, and whether on the side of chaos or order. that said, I enjoyed this first volume of a new series. If I were the age of the target audience, I'd be clamoring for mythology books to give me background and insight. The pace is good, the characters are well-drawn (if a little hard to differentiate from the protagonists of his previous series and Scott's Nicholas Flamel books). The first person voice didn't always work for me, especially in the siblings' asides to each other. Still, a strong opener.