Osho

Osho

The Journal of Best Practices: A Memoir of Marriage, Asperger Syndrome, and One Man's Quest to Be a Better Husband - David    Finch An entertaining memoir by a man with high-functioning Asperger's. While I agree with some reviewers that some of what he describes is just human behavior within normal limits (they say man behavior but having lived with men, this seems too sweeping a dismissal), some is quite clearly in the Aspie range. read with Robison's [b:Look Me in the Eye|454856|Look Me in the Eye My Life with Asperger's|John Elder Robison|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1320509615s/454856.jpg|2119898] for comparison.