Osho

Osho

Bitterblue

Bitterblue - A very good novel, and a wrap-up for the trilogy that should satisfy everyone (except those who can't do without everyone pairing off at the end). The reader's experience mirror's Bitterblue's in that the story is somewhat twisty, hard to concentrate on at times, and (even if you've read Graceling and Fire), hard to tease apart. Because Cashore is such a skillful writer, I took this as parallelism to Bitterblue's own befuddled efforts to understand her kingdom and grasp the import of events that appeared disconnected but felt related. Bitterblue's immediate emotional relationship with Fire seemed to me to be the answer to the plaint that Bitterblue is not hooked up. She's far from alone, and there are many kinds of love.