Osho

Osho

Among Others

Among Others - Jo Walton Quite a fine, funny, poignant novel that begins after the end and ends at the beginning, though the chronology is not at all disrupted. It's about development and individuation and emotions, kinds of love, and the worlds one inhabits simultaneously, including the world of books. I was pleased that the protagonist and I share some [a:Delany|49111|Samuel R. Delany|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/authors/1335120075p2/49111.jpg] in the Ace double tĂȘte-bĂȘche editions. The audiobook is delightfully narrated. Do yourself a favor and don't read anything about this book--the plot summaries and jacket copy misrepresent where the dramatic tension lies and spoil any number of story points that are otherwise enjoyable surprises.