Osho

Osho

Graceling

Graceling - Kristin Cashore A fine young adult fantasy debut with believable characters, an interesting story, generally good writing, and a strong female protagonist. The love story is well-integrated with the action, and the mythological/folk resonance seems natural, not forced. It dragged a little about 3/4 through, but for the good reason that a long, difficult journey was depicted. The characters, while larger than life, don't feel cartoony. The dangers feel dangerous, and the pleasures pleasant. I hope the rest of the trilogy is as good.